Nope, never got that far north! My stateside assignments, after tech school at Chanute, Ill. were at Little Rock AFB, Ark. and Castle AFB, Ca. I got to Okinawa, Thailand, (twice), the Phillipines, and TDY's all over the place. Most of the time, I was in some sort of SAC outfit, other than Korat, Thailand, where I helped supervise avionics maintenance on five types of aircraft I'd never worked with!

"SAC sucks, but a suck for SAC is a blow for freedom!"

thumbs_up
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!