| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, Barry Martak, Otto Skorzeny, kades51, Jon G, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#48148 07/25/2005 4:52 AM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 30 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2005 Posts: 30 | I can buy the front and rear components of the vette for $1350 complete, less the install kit. The MustII pieces I was considering was around $2500 hub to hub for just the front end. So, if I wind up with $3000 in the front and rear and it's vette, I would think I would be better off(especially if it sells down the road). I'm just curious if anyone has ever seen or had dealings with the Flat Out Engineering kit. | | |
| |
| |