| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#48146 07/25/2005 1:11 AM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 30 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: May 2005 Posts: 30 | I am in the process of gathering the parts to redo an early 55 p/u. This will be a daily driver and I want to upgrade to ifs, auto, V8. Have looked at many MustII setups and there are only a few that look like they will hold up. These are the ones that have the xmember and the spring hat solidly connected to each other and the frame. Thought I had my mind made up until today when I saw a kit from Flat Out Engineering to upgrade to corvette ifs and irs. Can't find out anything about these folks other than a few conversions done by magazines on the web.Looking for comments on Flat Out before I call. Anybody?? | | |
| |
| |