I am hoping someone can help.

At first the 1950 Chevy pickup started running fine after warming up a 5 mile stretch she would start cutting out. Then totally lose power. This is a 235 engine in case anyone needs to know. So last night replace the following: fuel lines, fuel pump, fuel filter, battery. Have a Rochester Carb can not find specs on to see if it is set up right.

Thought I had problem taking care of when I went out for another run and then she did it again. Now have been working on carb and I can not get it to start unless I ether it or when I do get it started it won't stay running. Had wife inside starting it and notice no fuel coming to carb now. These lines that I have on now are the metal ones that I switched back to from the new rubber ones thinking this would cure my problem (I was thinking vapor lock). :mad:

Any help would be appreciated.


I've never been lost just confused for a month or two. 1950 & 1952 chev. 1998 Chev 4x4.