| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,177 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#48104 07/23/2005 7:12 PM | Joined: May 2002 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2002 Posts: 36 | Thought that too and replaced ignition coil when I put a new radiator and electric push fan.
Now you see my delmia. Its getting that I have replaced everything but the whole engine.
I just now hooked everything up and she runs fine again but not took her out for a run. Suggestion from car parts store to put a electric fuel pump on so when she starts to sputter to switch it on when needed. So now working on that.
I've never been lost just confused for a month or two. 1950 & 1952 chev. 1998 Chev 4x4.
| | |
| |
| |