Originally Posted by John Milliman
Bruce,

Okay, that's much better. I'm glad I wasn't hearing you say something very foolish like '54 - '55 1st Series owners are more ruggedly handsome and studly than '49 owners. You may remain unbanned. For now ... wink

Gosh -- Nobody thinks this was serious, do they???

Since I own one of each, I do believe Bruce was right in the first place. You must still have a fever John, you're talking like you're still delirious.

And do I think you're serious? Yes I do, remember I WAS you so I outta know!
LOL!!!
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!