| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 151 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 151 | In my '46 Panel I've got a 350 sbc and a 4 core alminum radiator with a 2750 cfm 17" electric fan. It is mounted by three brackets that I made but I want to put an alminum shroud around it. With the brackets the fan is mounted almost tight to the radiator and I need to pull it back alittle when I mount it to the shroud to get better air flow. As close as I can figure I can only move the fan back 1/2" from the radiator any more and I get to close to the water pump pully. Will this be enough clearance to get the full air flow effect of the shroud?
David Just a firefighter, Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult '46 1/2 T Panel
| | |
| |
| |