| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, Joe W, Peggy M, Jon G, Gray_Ghost, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
160
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 151 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 151 | Thanks Scott, The radiator is already moved forward 3/4", the fan is a Spal S blade and the thinest I could find at 4 1/4". I only have 4 3/4" from the water pump pulley to the radiator. The fan motor is clear of the pulley by about 1" because it is mounted high center, the fan does cover completely side to side. It has been working fine for two years now and I just want to clean the appearance up. What I want to do is build the shroud and mount the fan to it. Moving the fan back I know I need to draw more of the air from the bottom up thru the fan thats why I'm concerned about the distance. The most space I can get from radiator to shroud is 3/4" and that puts the fan motor 1/2" from the pulley. A little close for me and why I'm not sure if its enough.
David Just a firefighter, Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult '46 1/2 T Panel
| | |
| |
| |