51bombtruk: looks like you already got a good start!! AND, as you said, being under a carport sure helped the condition and probably saved you a lot of money!

If you plan to keep the guages original you may want to check out a post in the Electrical Forum. A guy there is planning to actually print the guage faces as original and it appears at a good price. (just a thought)

Oh, welcome to the bolt. You'll fit right in and with all your experience with AD's I'm sure you'll be a big help to me and others. Nice to have you. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

There is lots of folks around from Texas and some of them have a get together. I'm sure you'll meet them and get to know them. Heck, you may be "right up the road" from some of them!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile