| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Woodcmiami),
86
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#47200 07/05/2005 2:15 AM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | With the support of a few Forum members I put an Okie unit in my 49. The hardest part physically for me was taking out the old bushing. The hardest part mentally is accepting that it works. I still check the trans fluid after each ride! Just paranoid I guess. | | |
| |
| |