The link I left for him is actually the page showing some body mounts from JimCarter.
However, Sooner, if you can find the dimensions you can make your own and for the rubber part between body and frame I use some old firehose pieces. A volunteer fire dept gave me quite a piece of old hose and it really works nicely. Theres other things to use as well but after all the work I noticed the price of a NEW set was really not that bad....but maybe the price plus shipping to where your at would run the price up to where you would wantg to make them...


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile