That's what I thought I indicated, “I think there would be fairly good sized market for this service." what I was trying to say is that if you put the time into making the masks, that I think you could get quite a bit of business for the service, as long as you could compete with the vendors decal prices. I mean, the decals are ten bucks a set, do you think you can strip, mask, paint base coat and print the text on the speedo, and four gauge cluster for two or there times that much???? I doubt it.
And yes, the originals were screen-printed and I would only use a decal if the face was completely gone and I couldn't find someone like you to paint them.

I wish someone would come up with a stencil for the Thrift-Master logo on the valve covers instead of those chincy looking decals. A vinyl sign printer orta be able to cut a stencil with a light sticky that you could peal off after spraying the cover. Here again though, I’ve looked for over two years for a good picture of an original Thrift-Master valve cover logo to recreate the graphic and still haven’t found one that was in tact.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL