Originally Posted by dsmith
I have put a 51 ton on a 78 c-30 frame and the wheels do stick out noticably from the standard wheel location but I can live with that due to the added benifits of the more modern running gear and it did eliminate some of the issues with the big block. You can follow the links below to see photos of the my build which is a 454 in an AD truck but on a modern frame. Research is the best way to determine your plan and I have found that this is the best site for that.


That truck looks fantastic. How much gap is there between the tires and the fenders width wise? I want to lower the front a bit as to give it a bit of a raked look. As well as allow the truck to sit level as I tow the gooseneck trailer.


[Linked Image from i94.photobucket.com]