| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 207 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 207 | I'm putting a 454 in a AD 2 ton and my biggest issue is finding headers/exhaust manifolds that will fit between the frame rails. Now I'm thinking about putting a 5.9 cummins diesel in it if I can find one before I figure out the exhaust issues with the big block. | | |
| |
| |