I am in Mississippi and when I went to get a tag for my 52' 3100 the records only went back 10 years on vehicles that tags were not updated. The records were pulled from before that for a price from archives and histories. That only went back to when the truck was sold through a dealer and titled in the early 70's. Any info before that is lost to history. I was also required appear in person to get that info from the county court house. So what I am saying is that the best you are going to get is. It was owned by and American farmer, it hauled hay, took cows to the stock yard, pulled things out of the creek, hauled a john boat and a dog, spent Fridays and Saturday nights at some juke joint or dinner and went to church most Sundays. Their is also a good chance the previous owners did it on the seat at a drive-in picture show. Enjoy the truck.
Neil