This link now works for me now but it wasn't on line for some reason the other day
http://www.wiperman.com/ So apparently he is still doing business as usual. Must have been a glitch in there web page or something.
I don’t think $79 plus $8 shipping is that far out of line if they replace the worn parts like the piston. What I do think is kind of pricey are the meds that my wife needs from the pharmacy to stay alive. Why deny a guy forty or fifty bucks for labor and over head when he has to dissasemble, clean, reassemble and test your unit!
Since I'm an old retired dude and my labor isn't worth anything anymore, I would just as soom do my own rebuilding if possable. I wish rebuilding kits were still available for the wipers and water pumps but that’s not gonna happen. We're lucky we can still get parts to rebuild starters, generators and carburetors. Those may just dry up one day and just imagine what your gonna have to pay to send them out.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL