Thinking it needs rebuilt, or something somehow got out of place or dirt is inside. By the way, Tclederman, in that picture, there seems to be a small port(just above the round upraised circle with lettering on it) and that is what I was referring to. My motor still functions, but nothing close to even moving. It gets enough vacuum to build pressure enough that when the motor is turned on, it raises the arms(what the wiper blade attaches to) about 1/4 inch, then stops. When the engine is actually on, the last time I tried it, they moved, but very slowly, so much so that you could barely tell that they were moving. So something is wrong there. Oh, when using the air pump on the deflation side a lot of air is moving through, so either there is a hole in the vacuum hose or???


Jordan D. Long

1954 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton

And some more pictures
Photobucket

I got a 'Possum Pickup... Now I'm the Roadkill King!!! Anyone want to make some Stovebolt Stew?