| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 5 | Thanks for the reply. I live in Troutdale just east of Portland. If you could give me some part numbers that would be great and your old power steering pump would be awesome. How much do you want for it? By the way I looked at the link to your truck pictures. NICE!!! Thats what I want to built over the next few years.  | | |
| |
| |