| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 5 | I started a new project that is driving me crazy. I got a 1964 K10. It needs a power steering upgrade. If this was a C10 no trouble getting a kit. With the 4X4 I can't find a kit. Do I really need a kit? 4X4 power steering was not an option until 69 Any suggestions would be much appr. thanks | | |
| |
| |