I wish it was as easy as giving it a wash and driving it. There was a very big rat that had decided that it needed to make a nest out of all the wires that were in the truck - along with all of the padding from the seat. The engine (which has a remanufactured plate on it - so it is not original to the truck) will not turn over - or even budge. The truck has not been started in over 20 years. The oil looked like gray jelly.
I lucked out over the weekend though - I found a '54 that some guy was getting rid of some of the parts and he sold me the engine tranny and driveline for $300. They were running when he parked the truck - 6 months ago. He is making a hot rod out of his and does not want/need the original driveline.
There is a little rust on the floor (need to replace a few floor panels) and a few dents here and there (right front fender). It is a very solid truck.