| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,756 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,756 | Nice clear explanation. I will need Drew to explain to me how to rebuild the front suspension and disc brakes on the kit I got with no instructions. Just kidding, I have 1/2 installed but really don't know where the proportioning valve goes. On the front or rear brakes. | | |
| |
| |