With the new tool boxes they are a lot of fluff that is really not needed today for example if you have a radio in one that just takes up space for tools. You hear that Mac or Snap On or Matco are the better of the tool boxes If you did a little research I bet the boxes are all made in the same place by the same company. I will give you a example of the hand tools that I have in the 60 degree off set wrenchs the Snap-On cost at the time $574.00 and the Mac cost $425.00 and you can lay both over one another and they are the exact same wrench right down to the way they are made. I believe these tools are put out for bid and who ever gives the the best price gets the job to make 500,000 to 1,000,000 run of that particular wrench. Now I just might be wrong on this but why spend the extra money on tooling when you can farm it out.
62Blue.
Don