| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 | OK heres the poop...X-Mas is fast approaching an the wife asked me this? well Hun have you decided on wheels for the truck yet?.....so guess what she wants to get me...:-) I'm runnin 8" fronts an 10" rears currently an like the stance ..but the current wheels have been curbed a zillion times ..as the P.O. my uncle in Texas tells me .."WELL THEM WAS THE JACK DANIELS DAYS REMEMBER" LOL So here it is take a look in my photobucket an HELP ME PLEASE! Ive narrowed my personal choice down to 2...either Chrome Smoothies or Keystone Classics. Now I think the Chrome Smoothies would fit the truck as it is old an new school and I can get 10" smoothies for the rear..OR my personal favorite since I was a teenager were Keystone Classics and I can get the width I need in those also. ANY advise ..or someone with that what looks "COOL" eye ...would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Tim
| | |
| |
| |