| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 | I have pulled the original wiring harness out of my 1950 1/2 ton project. It has been modified and added to and worn thin over the past 58 years, but I believe most of the major components are still there.
Is there any value in this wiring harness or its components? Would I be committing a crime to chuck the whole thing in the garbage or should I put it up on the freebie/for sale board?
Thanks for any advice. | | |
| |
| |