As far as I know, Chevy used this rear end in 60-72 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, as well as NAPCO trucks, and maybe a few others. My 61 has it--check the link for pics. I can email you more if you want them. Mine has 4.56 gears, and i know 4.11 and 5.14 were also available, and possibly others???? I think I read somewhere that the one ton model was an H-072, but I don't remember what the 3/4 ton version was. Maybe somebody could back me up on this? Have you found lots of info on this axle? I haven't had much luck on the internet. Every once in a while parts will surface on ebay. Just saw a detroit locker go for $200, no gears included. Parts are kinda $$$$, but it makes 14-bolts look like nothing.

Do you know what ratio yours is? If it already has 4.11's in it, I don't know that they made any in the 3's for this axle.