| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | I feel for you Allen, I'm struggling with my own rusted hulk of a cab that's twisted to boot. After days of struggle I finally got the cab squared up and the driver side door to fit... it was hanging half way over the drip rail when I started.
Your grandson is right... just keep at it and remember these days as you're cruising down the road one day and someone gives you the big Thumbs Up!
BTW, I bought a Clark syphon blaster at TS and highly recommend it. Best $100 I've spent and it's made in China just like 90% of everything else. | | |
| |
| |