I got the roof off today & added some new PHOTOS . I am sure glad I took measurements before I cut it off. The back panel moved back about 1/4 inch. I was able to move it by hand so I can line it up when I am ready to weld. Now I have to go get a sand blaster for the inner rails of the roof & clean everything up so I can weld the relacement roof on. I think I am going to get one from Tractor Supply. Harbor Freight has one for less, but I don't fully trust the Chinese imports, unless Tractor Supply imports them too, seems like its hard to find anything that isn't imported.


1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery
My Photobucket shots

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)