WOW!!! I have the strangest good luck. I got the gas tank put in last weekend, and finally got some gasoline to put in it today. Took about 5 minutes to get it started. Noticed that when I first turned it on that the wipers automatically went down all the way to the bottom of the windshield, but hadn't ever since they stopped working good. Anyway, I got the truck started and on a hunch, I turned the wipers on. They moved so fast they look like they are on steroids. They aren't just as fast as electric wipers, they are faster!!! Just about half way to three fourths of the wiper control is as fast as I would need them in rain. They act just like electric wipers, and only have delay once you turn down the control, but may delay when the throttle is applied, haven't checked yet.


Jordan D. Long

1954 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton

And some more pictures
Photobucket

I got a 'Possum Pickup... Now I'm the Roadkill King!!! Anyone want to make some Stovebolt Stew?