| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#44593 08/19/2003 7:33 PM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | Squeeze & 4onthefloor - once again, thanks for the information. It looks like I got everything electronic and will get it all hooked up. As soon as I get the time. All I need now is a cable.
Emdabbs - you can get the overdrive gaskets package from Heavy Chevy (Arkansas). $4.95.
Thanks again to all.
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |