| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (fonz8261, Hotrod Lincoln, TexasJim50, TUTS 59, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe),
78
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,416 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#44592 08/16/2003 4:34 PM | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 12 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 12 | I have a Muncie overdrive (three speed) that I plan to install in my 62 1/2 ton chevy truck. Two questions-where can I get a gasket set for it and can't I hook up a switch to manually engage the overdrive since I don't have all the wiring to connect to the carb? Someone said that I will need a cable to go in and out of one part of the unit and a simple switch on the dash to engage the selonoid? Any suggestions? The trans came out of a Studebaker . | | |
| |
| |