| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, CandoBrent, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950, 78buckshot),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 18 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 18 | Is there any other way to ID a 235 other than the block number? Next to the distributor is 052T397F54M. This has to be a rebuild number. It goes in a 1954 model 3100 with a hydra-matic, so I assume that it is a 54 block because of 54 in the engine number. I am trying to check into carbs and all the info I can get will help. The exhaust manifold has a heat riser but the carb is a Rochester B with the manual choke. How many companies rebuild these engines, I may try and contact one for a record of the rebuild.
Thank You | | |
| |
| |