| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, mvigo, TS3600, joe apple, 55shaker, JW51, PAUL Berardi),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 18 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 18 | I'll check on a carb. from AutoZone and if I get one with an automatic choke I will need the heat tube. I'll let you know and I appreciate your help. | | |
| |
| |