| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, MNSmith, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#43697 06/18/2002 10:00 AM | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 23 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 23 | I have a particular Quadrajet that no matter which truck I put it on, I have to prime it by pouring gas into it to get it to start. It then runs fine, and will start again if I restart it within a few hours. I can get it to start by copious pedal pumping and cranking, but it is difficult. I just rebuilt it, and it performs great, but in the morning, I am best off popping the hood, pouring in some gas, then cranking. Is there a solution?
57 3/4 ton rat 66 C-10 panel 350 200R4 3.07 axle 68 C-20 dump runner, 250 4spd, 4.11 82 Camaro, 305, THM-200-R4 84 Monte Carlo, 350, TH350 EVERETT, WA
| | |
| |
| |