I remember saying to look for poor connections at the throttle area.like the TPS (throttle Position Sensor) as well as the coolant sensors at the thermostat housing area and possibly one in the radiator itself.Make sure the alternator is charging properly as that could affect engine performance.
Check the 02 sensor for proper voltage cycling(.2 to .9 volts).
-
someone else mentioned checking the plugs and wires as well as distributor cap if it has one(some may have a distributorless ignition system)look for a coil or coil pack ).
-
I am still checking my brain for more info I will update info as it is recalled to brain :confused:
-
-
-
I am still upset with the loss of the post.I am not sure if it was computer or human doings.


There is enough good in the worst of us and enough bad in the best of us that it does not behoove any of us to criticize the rest of us.
-
-
Be yourself. If you are ever lost, It will be much easier to find yourself if you know who you are!