| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | Heating a house with a wood stove requires the house be designed for it. It either has to be a large open space, like mine, or designed so that the warmth can be circulated much like a forced air system. With the proper design and adequate size stove it's quite possible to heat a house in a cold climate, but if not completely at least defer the cost of buying gas or electricity. I also have a forced air system and a programmable thermostat and about a half hour before I get up it kicks on so I don't freeze my niblets before I stoke the stove.
It may not get down into single digits here on a regular basis but it's all relative. Thirty is cold for these old bones. I'm hardly the outdoorsy type any more. | | |
| |
| |