We moved about 9 miles on 5/30. I finally got some pictures today of my
New Shop. Pictures dated 6/5 were made today. Overall it is 30x42 with 9 foot ceilings. This will be a dream since moving out of a garage that was about 18x20. Even the new garage is bigger and has the bonus 6x11 area attached. The pole barn started out 30x32 and the 10' rear section got closed off later on. It needs more insulation and maybe more electricty, but I'll get it all worked out over time.
Each long side has a an air drop in the center and 4 110 volt outlets. There are 2 220 outlets, 1 in each room. The back room has 3 8' floresent lights, while the front bay has 3 rows of 3, one at each side and one down the center. Might experimant with rearranging those later on. There is a working natural gas furnace out there also. Due to recent events, I'm thinking about adding a wood stove too as I have come into a good size supply of wood.