| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, 3B, Jon G, Gdads51, NJC, 2 invisible),
104
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,369 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 289 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 289 | I lived in Charlotte and barely needed heat. Actually we had a heat pump, but your winters are mild. Point taken. I heated a trailer (mobile home) in Washington with a wood stove. I'd think it would be hard to moderate the house down south? | | |
| |
| |