I'm a lookin' in my twentieth edition as we speak Woody. Never heard of that before but it sounds like the kind of finish that I might be interested in. The reputable finishers treat fresh concrete with a sealer similar to that, I was told it was Linseed oil based. I made sure that they sealed my basement floor when they poured it 25 years ago and it's still in nice shape. That keeps the concrete from continually shedding dust over the years.
Linseed oil usually takes quite a while to dry so the floor may be unusable for a week or so.

Page 2193 “Concrete shop floors,” Boiled linseed oil and Gasoline, apply several coats till the oil shows glossy on top.
Sounds like ya better have the number for the local fire department handy if your gonna use this formula!

Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL

Last edited by Denny Graham; 06/20/2008 3:12 PM.

Denny G
Sandwich, IL