| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,488 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | There are many ways to convert to 5 bolt wheels.I have no idea what is the actual best way. On my 55 2nd series I went with an aftermarket M2 frontend,TCI. I retained my stock rearend and had the axles plugged and redrilled at Moser Engineering in Indiana,they have a web site.Course you could go to a late model rear with a 5 bolt wheel pattern, | | |
| |
| |