| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, dt235sd, PAUL Berardi),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#42042 01/03/2004 5:50 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | Right now the 292 in my 64 C10 has a solid mount fan. And it's kinda noisey. Besides, I don't need the fan turning all the time in the winter. So I was thinkin about using a clutch-type fan from a 70s or 80s V8.
Has anyone done this with any success? (I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it.)
Is the water pump bolt pattern the same as the pre-metric water pumps on V8s?
Thanks, | | |
| |
| |