Trying to fill my dump with hydraulic fluid 1970 c50. I believe the dump is newer? any way it has no resivoir on the pump, it has a large lift piston. When it's raised the cylinder has a plug on it near the top. I am not shure if this is the fill, and don't want to find out the hard way ( that's how people get killed). having trouble finding who manufactuers the pump? I can't see a tag any where ( it is covered in grime) no mater what I will brace the dump body when it's up, I have been told two different storys by local guys. The first one said to never fool around with it when it's up, the other says that you have to fill it in the up position. Any help would be great. The reason I'm looking to fill it is that it goes up 3/4 of the way up then slows down and jerks, like it's low on fluid. Also what kind of fluid does it take?


1970 C50 dump! saving orphans from the CRUSHER