I've read quite a bit and also sent in to their addressfor literature explaining the "test" when the address or number is on the product.
Its amazing what test they do and the claims they make over a 1000th improvement.
Its a fairly known fact that the oil/lubes you ordinarily buy for you vehicle contains the needed stuff.....you just need to MAINTAIN your vehicle. When damage is done there is no product on the market that will "fix" it. Some may help short term but mechanical stuff does reach its limit sooner or later.

On the other hand I deliver parts for a local Flaps store and a LOT of garages, and especially used car dealers use the Lucas. As mentioned above it may help...temporarily depending on driving habits ect.
AND the last "studing" I did shows what someone else said. Its to increase their bank account as the stuff you buy cost approximately 1/7, thats right, ONE SEVENTH of the cost you pay to make it.
To each his own!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile