My purpose for getting an inline filter with a screen was to not buy a disposable one every time it filled up with crud OR to buy one that you could take apart but you have to buy an element for it. Secondly, if I got a new pump with glass whether buying it or finding one(which I doubt I could because of there only being ONE junk yard around here which might have a vehicle with one in it, and that's mighty far away) I might as well do away with the inline filter and that wouldn't look right with a hose and clamps and it wouldn't make much sense to go get a new line for the sake of making it look right.(which to me the filter looks better than line or rubber there) Lastly, someone mentioned a filter with paper in it self destructing and they found paper inside of their carburetor, and to be safe I'd like to put one with the screen on there.


Jordan D. Long

1954 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton

And some more pictures
Photobucket

I got a 'Possum Pickup... Now I'm the Roadkill King!!! Anyone want to make some Stovebolt Stew?