| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41365 08/20/2004 7:25 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | I tried to find a mechanic who would do my trans removal and replacement. They are so involved with computer-ized cars they had no clue. I bit the bullet, read the shop manual and one day without thinking twice about it I pulled it all apart. That was the easy part-always is! Then with some thought and examination I started to put it all back after I rebuilt it. With some thought and an "I can do it" attitude, it all went together perfectly. It is not rocket science and you can do it too. In the past a lot of repairs were done by owners in the field, just think of that! | | |
| |
| |