| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41361 08/19/2004 11:07 PM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 106 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 106 | The 51 1/2 ton is getting to be a bit of a pain. I'm having to add a bunch of gear oil every week now, and don't know much about transmissions. It leaks onto the pan that I had to put on the floor of the garage.
I'm getting ready to find a shop to play with the clutch as long as they'll teach me and I get to watch, because it's grinding pretty good, and the adjustments I've made haven't worked all that well. I figure maybe we can fix the leakage issue also.
Any ideas? (please explain so a bonehead can understand)Thanks!
51 Chevy 1/2 ton-Restored 46 GMC 1 1/2 ton-Farm Fresh
| | |
| |
| |