Hey...I would post pictures but I have no idea how to do it and my wife owns the camera.... I still have my brownie box camera and have trouble with that! I'll speak with the boss and see what she can do as far as pictures....?

Yep Tom is a very nice fellow also and stands behind his products. I thought about making the HEI dizzy also but you are correct. Tom's price is too good to beat and its very well machined and a great hold down also. Well you guys have me 10 to 18 degrees but the fly wheel is not marked that way so I have no way of getting to those numbers.YES...I did 60 on the plug gap. I just used vacuum gauge 18.5 and RPMs550-600 at idle and let the BB sit at about 5/8" left of the pointer... does that location of the BB to the pointer sound right as I really have no idea where it should be its just a guess I'm open to all suggestions! frown Steve