If you are looking for the code for Brewster green in PPG's DBU, I will have that in a week or so. I originally ordered paint from Carter's and they as would be expected would share the code wih me and unfortunately, I now need more and they can not guarantee a match because they no longer have the code to mix properly. There paint supplier was bought out. I am now in the process of making a sprayout card and having a local jobber color match it. Once completed, I will have the code for Brewster Green. It was pretty upsetting when Carter's called me back asking me for the code because they did not have it but all said & done, I'll be better off for it and will then have the code for the future. Hopefully, I'll never need it.


Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery