Perty soon...my motor is gonna be dropped off to get rebuilt by a local engine builder/machine shop near my house. This guy is good and thankfully, he has done quite a few 235's in the past with success. I've never had a engine rebuilt before so this is my first time. Are their any questions or details I should ask him before he starts on the motor? He's by no means a con artist or a scammer, very honest, so I know he'll shoot me straight with anything that'll come up. I just want to prepare myself for anything beyond the usual obvious questions before we start this thing. Also, is it a good idea to rebuild the engine now, even though the truck won't be ready for it? I guess my main concern is that I'm afraid things on or in the engine may dry out. Or, am I just overly concerned for nothing?

Thanks...