Originally Posted by MikeE
Always give the same answer; The first $100,000 takes it away.

That is certainly enough zeros.....sold. It's funny how things are when it comes to the sentimental side of a vehicle. While my truck was at one point my dad's as well as my uncles, my wife has been known to remind me that I have managed to replace most of the body panels in the past eight years. In that case is it really the same truck?

For enough zeros.....it's not!

I completely agree with the thought that if someone pays enough that you can go buy a different project that is further along or better, more desirable truck, then sell high and buy low.

These trucks are never about the money because it becomes WAY too easy to put more into them than they will likely ever be worth....I guess that is where the sentimental value takes hold!


Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery