I think its been said but just in case it hasn't.....
Where the cable is held down under the hood with a crew it sometime is tighten to tight and will crimp the housing down onto the wire. You can tell just by looking most of the time. If you do not take the cable out at lesst take it loose and hold it up as high as you can when you spray it so that gravity will it down the cable. Tape it up or something like the hood while it is open. It really should come loose but as Kips41 says be sure to push pull from the end under the hood and not the knob.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile